The All Purpose College Football Thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Eddyc85, Aug 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Damnit I REALLY hope Oregon beats Oregon State next week nobody wants to watch a rematch of Penn State blowing out the beavers again. Especially at the Rose Bowl where EVERYONE will be watching. Well not everyone since most people don't give two craps about Oregon State, and by most people I mean people who don't live in Oregon.

2. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Vanderbilt Sucks

VANDERBILT FOOTBALL SUCKS...
    They don't deserve to go to a bowl game.

They've been a disgrace to SEC football for decades, but after finally winning 6 games in a season since the Reagan administration, you'd think they'd be pumped for their last home game. A game against their big in-state rival. But NOOOO,
    they looked flat, their players admitted after the game they couldn't get up for the game. WHAT?
    Couldn't get up to play the Vols, the first time being favored to beat them in forever, to send Fulmer out with his first loss in Nashville, a chance to up your pecking order in a bowl selection, AND YOU CAN'T GET UP FOR THAT GAME?

The coach has to take blame for that. If I'm looking to select a team to put on a good show for my bowl, Vandy would have to be at the bottom of that list. Whoever gets them it'll be because they had no other choice.

3. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Houston scores with 41 seconds to go to up end UTEP 42-37, scoring 26 in the final 12 minutes to comeback. Keenum throws for 480 yards. Up by 1, Houston goes for 2, and ends up giving UTEP a 2 point coversion on the miss, to go down by 1. Never seen that before. Luckily we score on the final drive to regain the lead. Next up, Rice for the Division Title.

4. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

WOW, the Missouri-Kansas game was one of the best games I have ever seen! Great example of why college football is great, rivalry game that was a shootout in the 4th quarter during a downpour...KU upset winners!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar