The All Purpose College Football Thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Eddyc85, Aug 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I came in this thread to say that I think the idea of Hunter Cantwell being some good pro prospect is officially dead. Then I saw this gem that I had to comment on after some laughter of course.

Someone inform Mr. Gloat that Michigan IS the laughing stock of the Big 10. You've lost 2 home openers in a row, that's pretty sad.

And yes Wells is done I forgot your a doctor. He's getting treatment for his foot and will be reevaluated in a day or so.
  2. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

I live about 30 minutes from ECU. Great win for them. I havent been a big fan, but i think I am going to try to hit a game or two this season. Take the boy, hopefully catch some good football.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Rather lose 2 home openers to nobodies than lose the game everyone watches....every year. At least our losses stay close.
  4. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Yea your game to USC was really close.

But I don't believe that for a second, especially last year. You would rather be the victims of the biggest upset ever than lose in a NC game? I don't buy it. The road to a NC is a great ride and I'd rather get to the game than be dead after week 1. And I don't care how good Utah is, your at home, defend your field for Gods sake. Since when did the Big House become Everyone Else's House?
  5. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Have a look at Jaamal Berry the nations top RB recruit who has committed to OSU choosing us over LSU, Ole Miss, Florida, and Michigan. Good choice.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SCCDnEFZQcc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SCCDnEFZQcc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

As my friend said "he and Pryor are going to **** the SEC up."
  6. Alex1939

Alex1939 Old Man Tip Jar Donor

I think he meant "get ****ed up by the SEC".
  7. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

That Chris Wells really kicked LSU's butt in the NC game last year. Troy Smith that heisman winner burned Florida. What's another top player going to do?

:sarcasm:
  8. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

VOLS take the field in a few hours!!!!! It is indeed football time in Tennessee.
  9. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Actually Wells DID do well against LSU, unless you don't think 146 yards is very good.

But that's next year, we still have a championship to win this year.
  10. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

ECU vs WVU this weekend!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.