The All Purpose College Football Thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Eddyc85, Aug 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

and yet you came close to losing to Troy and Ohio...and got embarrassed by a team that actually has talent.

2. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Come close to losing = not losing. Get over it. Besides we beat Troy by 18, how is that "coming close to losing?"

Besides your a Notre Dame fan, talk about a team with no talent.

3. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Going into the 4th quarter as a 1 score game by a team your favored to win by 10+ points by is close in my book..

and yeah ND is 2-1 and had a rough year last year and it probably won't be a great season this year, but our starting quarterback, runningback, both our widereceivers, and our backup runningback, are all True Sophomores..And our 3rd String receiver is a True Freshman...Not to mention most of our defense is also young as well...

Wait til next season or at most the season after that and then tell me ND lacks talent..

4. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Let me correct you. Going into the 4th quarter up 4 points is not being close to losing. That doesn't make sense. Besides the game is how many quarters? We won by 18 after 4 quarters, won by 4 after 3 quarters, that's not close to losing. Honestly, how can anyone think that?

Your also assuming your young players get better, IMO Clausen stinks. Besides even if you do have talent, you still lack a good coach.

I think the LSU and Auburn offenses' are setting the game of football back 20 years.

5. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Auburn's been doing that for two weeks now.

6. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Tony Franklin sucks. It will take time for Auburn though.

7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Big12 vs SEC for National Championship?

I'm psyched no Ohio State, no USC in the title game. Well, maybe... hopefully!

8. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

The real question is how bad is OSU?

9. KingTitan

KingTitan aka CRONUS

The KING wishes to let all subjects of the Titan Kingdom know that he has declared Friday (9/26) a kingdom-wide day of mourning! He and Prince Jeff Fisher are totally anguished by the demise of the USC Trojans and the hands of some smelly rodents, known as Beavers.

Joining the King and the Prince in marking this dark, dark day is Baron Lendale White. :cry::cry::cry:

Woe is us, can we go on living? Is their any hope?:eek:

YES, there is! By destroying the shameless pirates of the north, the kingdom will again be made right and whole.

Attached Files:

10. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar