The All Purpose College Football Thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Eddyc85, Aug 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

watching todd boeckman play qb is like watching a monkey trying to **** a football.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

OSU is a good team, just not fast enough for the players USC has. McNite is a fast dude...

3. utdtitans

utdtitans Camp Fodder

the auburn miss st game is making me sick to my stomach. Is this SEC football at its best?

4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

No, it's the past 2 national championships.

5. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

my Irish looked REALLY good today against a sorry Michigan team..I'm not a fan of Clausen, but hes doing good enough to put W's on the board.

Golden Tate is a monster.

6. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Good call. :wack:

7. TitanTom0987

TitanTom0987 This Post Is Rated RKO

We've played some **** teams, Coastal Carolina, Oregon State and now Syracuse. We have Temple at home next week followed by an 8 pm home game against Illinois (White House game, whole stadium in white.)

Other than that game, the first real test will be a big time road game. Penn State's been buttcheeks on the road the past few years so we'll see how it goes but the offense has been sick with Clark at QB, Royster at RB and the trio of Williams, Butler and Norwood out wide.

I like our chances this season to make a run at the Big 10 title and a BCS bowl game. Yet I worry that we'll play too conservative against a big time opponent and blow it.

8. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Come on Fresno State!

9. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Your team lost to a team who got beat by 59 points, not much room to talk.

Three things.

1. Fire Tressel.

2. Bench Boeckman star Pryor for the rest of the season.

3. OSU is every bit of the joke the media has made them out to be.

That is all.

10. utdtitans

utdtitans Camp Fodder

I think they're the best overall conference, but offensively some of the teams are just disastrous. They do have great defenses but not that great. I mean auburn couldn't run the clock out without fumbling. Georgia and south carolina also showed how each of them struggle offensively. Living in Dallas I typically watch big 12 football and all the elite teams in the conference never have trouble scoring. I wish somehow we could see the big 12's style vs. the sec's style more often.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar