The after draft analysis may eclipse the pre-draft hoopla

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by TitanJeff, Apr 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Prepare for whatever happens tomorrow to be analyzed like nothing we've ever seen. I personally think it could be even more insane than what we're seeing before the draft.

Reese will be called a genious. Reese will be called an idiot. The third pick will be picked to pieces and conclusions will be jumped to before the guy ever steps foot on the Coliseum turf.

The killer is that it'll be 2009 before we can even begin to call whoever is taken a boom or bust.

In Reese I trust.

2. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

I'm expecting GoTitans.com to break the record for most visitors ever tomorrow.

Maybe you should change your chalkboard to "In Reese I Trust"

3. Banshee2

Banshee2 Guest

I bet it will. This is far and away the highest we've picked in the 4 years I've been posting. People were pretty impassioned about drafting Mike Williams last year (*ahem*), but I've never seen anything like this one...

I'm all tingly in anticipation:greedy:

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Oh yeah. On that.

5. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

:lol: LOVE the new chalkboard! Goot lawdy lawd!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar