The AFC wild card race is gonna be brutal this year

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NoleTitan, Sep 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

When you are going to put today's dumptruck by Battle next to the current sig?

2. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Yes, the AFC Wild Card race will be brutal. Definitely something the Texans and Colts should be thinking about.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

As soon as I can snag a gif of it, it's up.

4. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

Two auto wins they said.......

5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

at PIT-W
    at HOU-L
    SD-W
    NYJ-W
    KC-W
    at SEA-L
    SF-L
    BYE
    at STL-W
    JAX -W
    IND-W
    at OAK-W
    at IND-L
    at DEN-L
    ARI-W
    at JAX-W
    HOU-W

This was my most optimistic season prediction a few weeks ago at 11-5. At this point only game I would switch is our home game against IND or the last HOU game to a loss. That's still 10-6, 9-7 at worst. Next week is going to be huge, that's our last favorable match up until after our bye. A loss next weekend would probably put us under .500 going to STL and who knows how that game goes down. If we can be 4-3 or better by our bye we'll be in good shape.

6. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

im calling it here.

we will be the team who breaks seattle home winning streak

jakes from there hes gonna ball out (Ie vy in Houston) cj will remember how he shoulda got the record there if it wasn't for a weak holding call. hunter hopefully will be on strong by then and him and wright are a deadly duo. I think even playing as well as we are they might sleep on us a bit. I see our d holding that o in check, and our o has explosive potential.

we will beat seattle

7. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

there d aint all that we can put up points on them while geno may have about 4 ints.....in the first quarter

8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Ravens, Colts, and Chargers ain't making the playoffs, but yea... it could be a tough race.

Too early to decide who's in the playoff race and who's not though.

9. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

This delusion about the Colts.... Is it blind fanhood or just poor assessment? Andrew Luck is the real deal, guys. And they just beat down the 49ers. SF is overrated for sure, but there defense isn't and that was a brutal pounding.

10. jetsknicks

jetsknicks Camp Fodder

You're underestimating the Jets D.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar