The AFC Playoff Wildcard Race

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Smash, Oct 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

I would be so happy if we sweep the Colts. It would give us recognition and would make me $100.

2. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

True, but Griffin is better than in many years and we're not getting burned deep.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

In regard to the wildcard race here are the teams I am not worried about: Jets, Chargers, Raiders. We have tie breakers over two of them and we will find out who the raiders are in coming weeks, they beat a bad Pit team but pryor looked good.

Teams I do have a concern about: maybe it is too early in the morning to think but I can only think of the Dolphins right now. For argument sake I will put the ratbirds but I don't seem them getting anywhere close to the playoffs.

We need to take care of our games that we should win and try our dam best to win the 2 games that will be difficult to win, the broncos and colts on the road. Even with 2 L on the back stretch we should still get in. We need to take care of our business and we will have no worries.

4. acqua7

acqua7 Pro Bowler

Pryor scares me as well...especially after kapernick had a good game against us with the read option.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

that 93 yard run was just sick!

6. acqua7

acqua7 Pro Bowler

for everyone's viewing pleasure (i particularly enjoy watching Polamalu chasing him):
    [​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 3
  7. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

we need to learn to contain mobile qb's!!!! That is why the raiders scare me. They are 3-4 I believe so it will be a tough race

8. rodgev

rodgev Starter

Chargers and raiders will eat each other and they still play the cheifs and broncos not concerned with them.

Dolphins might not recover from this loss young teams usually don't

So that leaves the Ravens- the defense is coming back but they are still not any better than us and they play a harder schedule than we do so if the Titans take care of business then playoffs here we come

9. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

What about our last game against houston. That one wont be easy.

10. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

houston is having their own issues and seem much different than when we played them week2. They have qb issues and we are better than them at this point in the season. I am not concerned about them just yet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar