The 2015-2016 College Football Thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Dee, Jul 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 8and8

8and8 Starter

HAHA Bielema is such an idiot. Faking a FG at this point?

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

welp gonna get caught up on the 450th anniversary of the siege of Malta

3. 8and8

8and8 Starter

Someone needed to stand up to that pesky Ottoman Empire.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Razorbacks

Razorbacks #WooPIgSooie

You have been crying you eyes out about SEC bias to an absurd degree.. saying things like kentucky would be ranked if they had Indiana's schedule..

Now you're going after Arkansas like a child because Ive called you a cry baby. Smooth..

No one here is talking about Arkansas.. its no secret that they are terrible.

5. Anthony4Titans

Anthony4Titans Starter

Wow, Kentucky is sh#tting the bed tonight! Tied at 13 with EKU start of the 4th quarter. The freakin' bums have a grand total of 19 rushing yards against an FCS school.

6. Razorbacks

Razorbacks #WooPIgSooie

Theyre Kentucky.. they can get geared up for one or two big games when they are on a roll.. but theyve never been able to sustain winning. It doesnt matter who they play, they'll find a way to lose

7. Anthony4Titans

Anthony4Titans Starter

Can't argue with that. Now they are down 20-13. Fans are calling for the backup qb who was a 5 star recruit if I'm not mistaken. I'd personally like to see what he can do but the O line is missing a few key pieces and are playing terrible so it probably wouldn't help much.

8. 8and8

8and8 Starter

Yep making a comment is crying my eyes out. I made a valid argument and then supplied evidence to help support that claim.

Why are you tripping?
    [​IMG]

• LOL LOL x 1
  9. Razorbacks

Razorbacks #WooPIgSooie

Well.. two terrible teams played each other and the team that played less terrible won.. thats really all I can say.

Not sure i really feel any better

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Butch Jones should probably be fired at the end of the season, but that extension they gave to him last year is going to make it tough.

• WTF?! WTF?! x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar