The 2015-2016 College Football Thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Dee, Jul 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Razorbacks

Razorbacks #WooPIgSooie

No.. I really dont know. Anyone who pulls their head out of their teams @$$ every once in a while and takes a look around would know that the powers that be in CFB are unpredictable.

If Ohio St gets in after winning back to back top 10 match ups.. more power to them.

You, however, are obnoxious in particular because there are SOOO many things you refuse to admit. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. You are by far the biggest homer in this thread.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. Razorbacks

Razorbacks #WooPIgSooie

Not a silly case at all.. just silly to be thinking about all that right now. As if the world owes something to Ohio St.. if they earn their way back in by beating those two teams then thats cool.

I just think its silly to be looking past Michigan and Iowa to the playoff .. silly stuff that silly homers do

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  3. 8and8

8and8 Starter

I try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt, but sometimes the writings on the wall for intelligence levels.

I didn't bring up OSU specifically. I laid out the most likely scenarios for the playoffs given the rest of the matchups. I didn't say OSU was going to be in the playoffs. I said the winner of the B1G, if it is MSU, Iowa, or OSU would be in the playoffs.

You are the one who made it about OSU so I asked you who would get in over them if they won the B1G. You of course know that OSU would be the one who gets in if they won the B1G but your butt hurting hate for OSU won't let you admit it.

If and notice I'm saying IF OSU wins the B1G, tell me the scenario that they don't get in. I'll wait while you pull your head out of your a$$ so you can respond.

• Boring Boring x 1
  4. Razorbacks

Razorbacks #WooPIgSooie

Ctrl + C/Ctrl + V:

Not a silly case at all.. just silly to be thinking about all that right now. As if the world owes something to Ohio St.. if they earn their way back in by beating those two teams then thats cool.

I just think its silly to be looking past Michigan and Iowa to the playoff .. silly stuff that silly homers do

5. Razorbacks

Razorbacks #WooPIgSooie

Keep projecting your personality flaws onto others @8and8 .. maybe it will eventually work.

Did you ever give MSU any credit for beating your team? I don't think so.. In classic insecure form, you just started whining about Ohio St's passing game and taking pot shots at other people's team in a poor attempt to deflect your humility instead of just accepting it like a man.

The fun began on page 151 for anyone that's curious :D

• High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • Boring Boring x 1
  6. 8and8

8and8 Starter

Talk to @The Playmaker then. He brought up the scenarios and I responded to the scenarios.

7. 8and8

8and8 Starter

Nope I sure didn't. Michigan State's front played well but that's not a surpise to anyone who's watched them. They had a simple defensive game plan though, it's not that hard to stop the run when you put 9 in the box. Fat Bret could have figured that out.

Go ahead and look back at the convo if you want to. See who's throwing shade around first.

[​IMG]

8. Razorbacks

Razorbacks #WooPIgSooie

Sounds like you're saying MSU doesnt deserve any credit because they didnt do anything special..

Kinda makes losing to a team that isnt all that special hurt even worse, huh? =(

9. Razorbacks

Razorbacks #WooPIgSooie

Best punt ever

• LOL LOL x 2
  10. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Yeah that's right, I misread sorry.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar