Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

The 2013 NFL Draft Thread - 2nd and 3rd Rounds

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 26, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 9 users.
  1. 2ToneBlueBlood On Twitter @2ToneBlueBlood

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,669
    I do like the speed. Maybe he can rush the passer like Brown or can fill in at MLB when McCarthy has a toenail injury.
  2. LoneStarPhan Starter

Klug
    Moolah:
    $176
    One thing we can always count on is that they will take someone nobody expected just about every pick. I just hope they know what they are doing.
  3. dtm586 Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,239
    Maybe this is a sign of a S****-Load more blitzing with Greg Williams in town and all these "Fast" LBs.
  4. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,329

Could we please stop with this??

If we google enough we can find this crap with every player "Some guy on a blog says he's got the most potential!"...

... yeah. Yet. We still don't need another OLB.
  5. tnfan47 Let's Get It

McNair
    Moolah:
    $555
    Not sure if you guys saw the stat of teams sending 4 or more to the QB. We were dead last or close to it. We better be blitzing more.
  6. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $23,436
    RavensShallBurn high fives this.
  7. nytitaner Starter

Moolah:
    $831
    should be a beast on special teams
  8. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $23,436
    He looks more like a strong safety to me.
  9. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $10,887
    Oh most definitely. These picks paint a stunningly clear picture of what our defense will look like and I love it. Some of the fastest LB's in the league coming off the edge, big ass 6'8" DE, and 330lbs DT creating pressure up the middle. McCourty and Wilson pressing and harassing receivers on the line, throwing timing off. I'm pumped.
    Beaudreaux and TitansWrath high five this.
  10. TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,644
    I absolutely do, but they have hired a few reputable writers. I always name them and would only ever link to their articles.