Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

The 2010 Official Reinfeldt is an Idiot Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Mar 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. Pacman 4 HoF Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $75
    yea except everyone knows all those DTs were only good cuz of big al
  2. Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

Moolah:
    $71
    People ought to care. Nashville and Titan fans should be grateful to even have a team. NFL Football is a business first, entertainment second. He's moved the team before, he or his Grandson could do it again. I grew up in LA as a Rams fan, then in 1994 Georgia Frontierre pulled the team away blaming revenues and profits (or lack of). That was a gut wrencher, I'm sure the fans in Houston felt the same way.

We have a small market team with a stadium that's what, eleven years old now? Look at all the shiny new stadiums around the league....eventually LP Field will have to be renovated or replaced. The Titans don't sell a ton of merchandise like the Jones's, Snyder's or Mara's of this world. Just because a few fans think they're cheap doesn't mean they won't do what's right for the business.
    1 people high five this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,375
    Profit margin for Bud is irrelvant you want to sign average talent you get average talent. You pay heaps for them it doesn't make them better, they are still average.

That is the point. We don't need average players.
    1 people high five this.
  3. Woy PA's finest.

Moolah:
    $0
  4. Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,171
    If this is true, and ATL does get Robinson then I'd still give him the chance to get Leigh Bodden before I'd call him an idiot again.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 I'm a mean old man

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,923
    I take exception to this.

If the public knew that Travis had 13 kids from 10 women (or whatever) and he had to borrow money from the organization to pay off debts... MOST posters would've said not to re-sign him.

So i don't think you can blame people for wanting to keep talent, but you can give a ton of credit to the organization for hiding that. (sort of makes you wonder how you can hide T.Henry but not Pacman.. how bad is Pacman?)
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 I'm a mean old man

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,923
    gtfo.

Our fanbase is great. There is NO reason a team shouldn't be in Nashville. It's not like the Titans are failing or in danger to fail.

If you don't see the money growth in Nashville you are blind.
  5. Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,171
    For real. Pacman must be a super-duper-douch3. What a waste.
  6. Raistmagic Starter

Moolah:
    $268
    Rotoworld doesn't mention us as in the run for Leigh Bodden either :(.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,375
    What makes you think that Dunta would come to us? Whose to say we haven't made an offer?

Like I have said just because we offer money doesn't mean they always want to come to us.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.