The 1st Round Pick Thread

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by xpmar9x, Apr 11, 2010.

?
  1. Derrick Morgan

5 vote(s)
    14.7%
  2. Kyle Wilson

5 vote(s)
    14.7%
  3. Joe Haden

3 vote(s)
    8.8%
  4. Jason Pierre-Paul

5 vote(s)
    14.7%
  5. Brandon Graham

11 vote(s)
    32.4%
  6. Carlos Dunlap

1 vote(s)
    2.9%
  7. Earl Thomas

2 vote(s)
    5.9%
  8. Rolando McClain

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. C.J. Spiller

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Other

2 vote(s)
    5.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

They're not even asking for a 1st for Albert. From everything I've heard they only want a 3rd or 4th just because they want to unload him so badly. The Redskins only have 4 picks in the draft and they can use Big Al to get more picks. The guys on the Lunch Zone seem to think it will happen before the draft and that it's looking more and more likely.

2. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I want Weatherspoon because I don't really want Thornton back and Bulluck probably won't be back either. I don't want us to take him over the likes of Morgan, Thomas or Wilson but I do want him. I see Weatherspoon being a great LB in this league.

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Weatherspoon would be a candidate for best available athlete pick because his numbers are really impressive but if we took him fans would be confused having 2 spoon guys on the team. :ha:

Seriously the signing of Witherspoon makes it unlikely that we draft a linebacker at 16 unless they are just totally in love with Weatherspoon or Mcclain is available and forces their hand.

We have had success getting good linebackers in the mid rounds and i expect we will draft our linebacker there.

4. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

Well 16 is a tricky spot we have to trade down and get more picks.

Since all this lil kids like graham so much we should trade down to get him at the 25-27 spot because there is no way NO WAY his a top 20 pick same thing with Witherspoon,Jpp and Wilson.

Theres lots of good value in the second and 3rd rounds.I rather get Fat Al with that 16 pick.

5. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

If this were the list, and all these guys were available when we selected (they won't be) and trading down was out of the question....

Joe Haden is my vote.

6. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I'm set on Brandon Graham.

IF Haynesworth comes back, then I want Kyle Wilson or JPP.

7. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Id also take Haden is he is available at 16.

8. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Well as much as we need a DE I'm not really sold on any of them. I like Hughes a lot and probably the most of the DE's. Morgan and Graham are close as a #2.

I would rather take Wilson or Weatherspoon. Trading back for Hughes would be nice too.

9. ScotTitan

ScotTitan Starter

I have some serious man love for Jerry Hughes. If we get AH then we should trade back to get Hughes in the 22-24, I'm all for that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar