The 10 Cars You'd most like in your garage.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Childress79, Dec 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Toyota's reliability has hit the gutter over the last couple years. They're having more recalls than anyone.

2. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

Toyota's reliability is still 3rd among all manufacturs. I know the V6 version of the Camery and the 4x4 Version of the Tundra had some problems, but other than those 2 cars, the rest are still considered among the most reliable in their class. When the Tundra report came out, right after I got my truck, I was dissappointed until I found out it had to do directly with the 4x4 version and the 4x2 was still among the highest rated, if not the highest.

3. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Who would be 1st and 2nd, and more importantly according to whom?

4. Bobo

Bobo Guest

All I know is the experience we've had and others have had with vehicles. Maybe Yotoda went down in the last few years, we haven't had a new one in awhile. When buying something new, I'd go by personal experience over anything, and what kinda service you get from your dealer (the Nissan service here has sucked).

5. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

I believe Honda and Subaru were 1 and 2. This according to Consumer Reports.

6. Deuce Wayne

I think Yota just got lazy lately. Suprisingly enough, I think GM and Lexus were at the top. GM must have accidentally made good vehicles for a year.
    All i know, is every week it seems some GM enthusiast posts a new toyota recall that's a huge deal. Embarrassing.

7. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Ford and Gm over the last couple of years have moved to a more for reliability and less towards making a cheap car. I guess they finally took the advice of all the survays they constantly are pushing on people.

BTW - Lexus is made by 'yota'.

8. Deuce Wayne

Yeah. But Buick is made by GM and their reliability has always been good. I think due to older people only driving the cars once a week.

9. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Does it have "BIG AL" painted on the side???

10. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar