The 10 Cars You'd most like in your garage.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Childress79, Dec 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Have you seen one of these up close?

I have and got to say I was impressed ... plus the girl with the guy driving it must have been a cover.

2. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I know a guy who had a Titan with problems.

My mom got a Maxima after owning nothing but Camries and a Lexus for many years. It's had problems, and she says she's going back to Toyota for reliability. I really wanted to like the Maxima, but I like her ES 300 a lot better, and it's 8 years older. I like the Maxima's horsepower though :grrhee:

Maybe Yotoda just makes really reliable stuff when compared to others.

3. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

I wanted a Titan for obvious reasons, but man the Tundra is THE truck. Fastest car I have ever owned and the crewcab is huge. I am a big guy. Over 6-2 and in the neighborhood of 290...on a good day. Even with the seats all the way back, I have a ton of leg room in the back seat. Holds 3 adults comfortably. The limited was nice, but I figure I could put in a stereo that was better and cheaper, but can't fault anyone for going down that road. Now looking to pour more money in by "enhancing" stuff. 43 and going thru my red-neck midlife crisis.

4. Sappersis

Sappersis "custom user title here"

well arrow if you ever buy one come pick me up i'd be happy to be your cover

5. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Just imagine how you & your buddy would look in one Arrow.:suspect:

6. Blazing Arrow

Probably better then Hatton after that fight :grrhee:

I guess you will REALLY need to show them some proof Sap :))

7. Sappersis

proof of what dear?

8. Blazing Arrow

ahhh nm ... I'll sit down for the next one :))

9. Sappersis

lol, obviously something there went over your head. I'll throw it underhand next time suga.

10. Blazing Arrow

I am pretty sure I "got" it just ingnored your meaning and made up my own :yes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar