Thats all CJ needs....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanMark, Sep 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

Plus, he can't catch for s...

2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

He didn't get 40 yards. Or are you talking 40 yards on the season? Because I am not sure he even has that yet.

3. DownSouthPlayer

DownSouthPlayer Starter

A Power Back balances this team better anyways. we have Flash with Locker and the WR's, he need a clock killer at RB.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

I feel that we should start some else next week. Plus, we have to double Andre Johnson. On the brith side, we are tied for second in the division. We all wanted a 2-2 start.

5. titansrule00000

titansrule00000 Pro Bowler

Start harper and let him and Reynaud split carries, its too bad we didn't trade Cj while he was still worth something!

6. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

If I am Munchak, CJ never sees the field again.

Does our line suck? Yes.

Would Walter Peyton be decent behind that bunch of stiffs? No.

But CJ has become a slow wuss with no hands that goes down to the most pathetic contact. We'd be far better off letting harper or ringer get a try than watching this pathetic shell of a RB keep killing us.

I just hope they cut him after the season.

7. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Are you watching this Texans-Broncos game?

We are going to get punched in the junk next week, repeatedly.

We are simply not in the Texans class right now. They are probably the best team in football, and god it galls me to say that.

8. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

lol Start Harper over CJ? You make me feel better about Munchak. We could have you.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

As much as CJ may be sucking it would be stupid to bench him for Reynaud or Ringer. Every week the other teams are still spending a lot of time gameplanning for CJ and there are tons of quotes from the players and coaches saying just that. They're still forcing locker to beat us apparently which is kind of stupid since I don't think anyone would run behind this line and be a threat to the opposing team and it doesn't need to be game planned against.

If we continue to pass the ball and they let Locker try to beat them that gives us the best chance to win. Or we can start Javon Ringer, MAYBE get 2 or 3 YPC and teams won't even look at him, but instead they'll focus more on our passing game.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Hell, you could put my fat white slow ass back there. I guarantee I'd get you at least half the yardage CJ gets. At least I wouldn't run around in the backfield and get armtackled for 8 yard losses.

Sometimes, I think he thinks he's playing "smear the queer."

CJ is TERRIBLE. Yes, the line sucks, but CJ sucks too. If you dont see that, you are blind.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar