That homer Sean Salisbury

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, May 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

A thing of beauty.

Man Jonah Lomu just towers over everyone, that guy was massive.

2. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill Camp Fodder

My brother-in-law is Tongan, he lives in Alberta CA, he came to Canada to play rugby. He is the one who got me into it, I still don't completely understand all the rules but I try and watch it every chance I get especially the All Blacks.

3. Titanville

Titanville Need New Coach

I have never seen that before but it was pretty cool. Seems like a great way to fire up a team for the game. We don't get much Rugby on the stations here.

4. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill Camp Fodder

I have satillite and I get ESPN International, that is how I get to watch it.

5. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill Camp Fodder

I would have love to see this guy in the NFL he would be a monster DE or DT. You mentioning him made me look up some of the current All Blacks and so many of these guys could play in the league its unreal. Sione Lauaki is 6'3 264 and has no body fat. [​IMG]

Tana Umaga is 6'1 220 and would be a monster fullback.
    [​IMG]

I would post more but as I look each one probably has what it takes to be in the NFL.

I know a Mauri named David Dixon, he was a rugby guy who switched to football. Everyone knew him as Kiwi. When I met him, he was just learning the game of football, he later got a scholarship to play with ASU and finally was drafted by the Vikings. I think he has been in the league for 13 years now. Just the few things I remember about him.

1. He was 6'8 and weighed over 300lbs and had no gut.
    2. When I knew him he could run a 4.8 40
    3. I had the misfortune of walking in a toilet stall he had just left without flushing and the turd in there was the size of a tree trunk. I told him the only butthole that can produce a turd of that size resides on an elephant.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

:ha:

Half my football team are Mouris. One was a Fullback, just flattens everyone. I liken him to the boulder in Indiana Jones.

The other is a linebacker who can hit, he can also run. I like him to a truck.

7. Michi40

Michi40 Lost bullet

No, we got a similar "blood sausage" in spain, made out of fried pig blod (with or without onion) it is called "MORCILLA".

There is also a similar thing in germany called.... blutwürst! (how original) :p:

Don´t know bout Italy, but I guess there is something similar.

BTW, i do like it,even though i dont eat it, and is popullar and known, and I would say not very healthy.

Never tried Haggis though, but heard they are more spicy and heavier to digest.

What was this thread about again?

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Salisbury Steak...i think.

9. Michi40

Michi40 Lost bullet

I thought it was Haka dancing, my bad I guess

10. Martin Johnson, who captined England to World Cup victory in 2003 against I seem to recall the Aussies in the final, is really into the NFL, and does weekly columns on SkySports.com about the NFL. He even did his own program about it.

He always wears an Eddie George jersey but I think he's a 49er fan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar