That homer Sean Salisbury

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, May 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I was hoping I would never see the day when I would read "goat rectum" in this forum.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

well atleast no one has admitted to liking to eat it.

3. Titanville

Titanville Need New Coach

I believe RollTide may watch just a bit too much of the Food Network in his spare time. And I will have to agree that you know a thread went astray once you see the words "goat rectom" anywhere in it. :barf:

4. Brian

Brian Big Fan

Sounds more like 'Fear Factor' to me: Bugs, still beating raw cobra heart, a slimey snot like soy bean product, Japanese mountain potato which he said must have tasted like goat rectum, vegemite and....salisbury steak.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

:ha:

6. Only the Scots eat Haggas, no one eats blood pudding, only the people in the Carribean and Africa still eat that.

English Rule

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Not fear factor...come on...

This guy is a chef who travels the world and occasionally encounters odd things. The natto(i mispelled it before) and the mountain potato were served as breakfast at first rate mountain resort in northern japan. He didn't go out of his way to eat the crap. Natto was also once featured at the key ingrediant on iron chef.

As for the goat rectum comparison i was not colorful enough. This is what he actually wrote.

"To this day i have no idea what it really was. It didn't taste like a potato- i can't imagine anything on a mountain tasting so evil. ----The small dark chewy nugget can only be described as tasting like salt cured, sun dried goat rectum."

That's how this guy writes and i'm sure he doesn't mind me borrowing a line since i'm promoting his show and books which are incredibly entertaining. He even writes novels which are good but not for the faint of heart. His show isn't on food network any more it is on the travel channel on mondays. It's called "no reservations".

We can use sources like this to better describe what is happening on the football field. Instead of saying a guy played like crap we can now say that guy played like salt cured, sun dried goat rectum! I like it.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Drunk on that warm beer again?

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Back on topic...

If we oppose someone being a homer how come nobody is making a big deal about lendale white?

It was chow that got us to draft him. Was chow completely 100% logical or driven by a bit of homerism? Does that matter?

10. FLTitansfan

FLTitansfan Guest

From Sean Salisbury to vegemite to haggis to goat rectum thats why I love you guys............LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar