Thanks Gloat

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Gunny, Feb 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

You purchasing a PS3 has put the PS3 over the 360 in number of consoles sold throughout the year :grrhee:

http://www.sonydefenseforce.com/?p=337

Granted the site if a fanboy site, Sony did post a profit this year.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

don't know how you could declare bul-ray the winner in the dvd battle just yet though....

"With Blu-Ray’s victorious defeat over HD-DVD, the popularity of high-definition media will only increase, leading the way for billions in profit for Sony over the next decade."

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Because no motion picture company will use HD-DVD. Even Microsoft is looking into Blu Ray drives for the 360.

It is all but over.

4. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Yeah, the format war between Blu-Ray and HD-DVD is pretty much over. However, who knows what is going to come out in the next few years to challenge that.

5. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

i'm not sure i understand the fan-boy thing.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

You love one console unconditionally, no matter what and hate on the other no matter what.

That's about it in a nutshell.

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Yep. That was all me. Bill Gates needs to get his head out of his ace, and the 360 will be fine, but they seem to not care.

8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Bill is busy. He has his eyes on Yahooooooooooooo ooo.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I read (from the first link I think) that Microsoft hasn't posted a profit in 6 years from it's video game department.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar