Thanks Britt for saving Collins and Fishers tail!!!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, Oct 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 10winsn2010

10winsn2010 Camp Fodder

Britt is a stud baller. He deserved 2-3 game balls today. The whole team was under performing and looked tired from the short week until Britt gave them a spark and a reason to dig down deep. Britt should go out often and break up more fights. The excitement wakes him up.

2. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

I'm not sure, but I'm willing to bet this is the first time this season we passed more then CJ ran. And look at the results. Why is it we change the gameplan for our backup QB? Whos decision is that?

3. rwysman

rwysman Tampa Titan

im guessing they change it because kerry isnt half as mobile as vince and he is more of a sit back and pass type qb then vince is.

4. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

VY>KFC. In no instance should the gameplan be 'dumbed down' for our starting QB. I understand the logic, but it makes no sense.

5. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

Gameplan always changes when we get behind.

I'm seeing a lot of fans say this like Collins is getting preferable treatment or something. Against Dallas, our offense threw the ball with Vince under center. With Jacksonville, our offense threw the ball with Vince under center, and then with Collins once Vince got hurt. The gameplan changed three games ago because teams were stacking the box. It didn't change because Collins is under center.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Gloat are you just running out of things to say now? Or are you sick of repeating the same BS every week?

7. LiLTex12

LiLTex12 Starter

I just don't understand why every thread has to involve bashing someone. Why can't everyone just be happy with a huge win against a solid (what was a 4-2 team). Collins struggled horribly in the first half, but played well in the second. The under thrown ball was tipped, so it wasn't as if he just made a horrible throw, and his pump fake to CJ and throw to Britt in the endzone for his third TD was an extremely nice throw.

As for Fisher, I thought he called a good game until the 4 minute mark when he chose to run the ball those three straight downs. Other than that, I thought he did really well with the play calling.

All in all, a great win over a strong Eagles team.

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Fish & Co constantly keep me fueled.

Too easy with this clown.

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

10. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar