Thank you Steve

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Delaware Titan, Jun 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Delaware Titan

Delaware Titan Camp Fodder

Just wanted to say thanks to Steve, for putting his heart and soul on the line for this team. He helped lead us along with Eddie to our only Super Bowl appearance. Despite the recent events, as far as I am concerned you will forever be one of the greatest players to put on the Titans Uni. Thanks for the memories, and one day hopefully all of this will be in the past and you can retire with your rightful team the Titans.

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

:cry: yeah... thanks Steve. We have loved you for a long time now. This is all for the best. It is what is best for you and it is what is best for us.
    Nevermore Lenore.

3. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

:lol: I'll second that!

4. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I'll give those kinds of thanks to Steve after he's been out of the game a few years.

He (or his brain Bus Cook) decided to leave and chase the allmightier dollar in Baldermore (of all places),
    so as of today,
    he's no better than the rest of the scum that takes orders from Butthead Billick.

5. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

This is a thread thanking him for everything he's given this team. I think he deserves a little more respect than that.

6. Hoffa

Well, I don't.

7. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

This is a business. Hurt feelings or bitterness for going to a rival team (who we traded him too, so you might have misguided bitterness IMO) shouldn't overshadow how great he was for this franchise.

8. TitanGuy

TitanGuy Hey, Mama Rock Me...

Yeah cut him sum slack the left his blood all over the feild he was dedicated and loved the fans, all he did was take the money h=it had become personal since we turned him away and now he is just looking to still play, he thinks he is still able to play competitvly and so do the ravens.

9. Hoffa

Like I said, I'll give him those thanks AFTER he leaves the game.
    He's no different than the other ratbirds to me. That's my opinion, I'm entitled to it, the same as anyone else.

10. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

ok this is worse then when eddie left... i hope mcnair fails his physical so we keep him lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar