Thank you, ole Bud.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanup1982, Nov 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Well he helped start the AFL, owned a franchise that he moved to TN, hired and pays the coaches and players.

So I guess he had something to do with yesterday's game.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

No, the rest was luck. And you know what i was saying. Him bitching to the media didnt make this team play better yesterday.

3. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Man BA is like the old guy in Prometheus. He isn't gonna die until an alien crushes his body.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Spoiler Alert. Jesus!

5. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

You generally play harder for the person you believe in more.

6. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Oh you.

7. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

[​IMG]

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I you can't see the difference in how the team played then you are blind. It was like an entire different team out there sunday.

All our previous victories were barely by a thumb nail in high scoring games. Here the defense actually stopped the run, got after the QB and created turnovers. We never dominated anybody for a quarter before. Here we dominated for the whole game.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Didnt say I didnt see how they played, however I do believe some players have pride and took last week worse than the old man in the box did.

So if they dont play the exact same way, with the same results next week, does that mean

Let me ask you, are the Bears THAT much better than us? Obviously yes, but are they going to beat us by that margin every game? No, they will not. Sure, they could beat us 9/10 times but the horrific showing we did 2 weeks ago was that, horrific. Dolphins had a very bad game against us. Gimme turnovers. Drive killing penalties. The Dolphins laid an egg. Im much more willing to believe that than to think we are all of a sudden a different team.

Guess we will see next week and the week after if the entire team is suddenly more inspired and "fixed"

Just like the Bears jumped out early on us, we jumped out early on the Dolphins.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

FYI: week-11 is our bye

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar