Thank You, Chris Johnson

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TheSureThing, Apr 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I still don't see why this piece of **** hasn't been banned. Flat out embarrassing.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

This is why I should be a mod.

• High Five High Five x 3
  3. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

Gunny for mod!!! Approve it!

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

:biglaugh: Let's just compare nicknames shall we. Earl "The Pearl" or CJ "Sideways"? Love the video Cruds, it never gets old! To compare the two is comical. I can guarantee you that if Earl had been carrying the rock against the Ravens, not only would he have finished the game, but the Titans go to the big dance. I just knew that I would find a piece of gold on Go Titans tonight.

5. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

How is he not? He is going to run for more yards, have a better average, and have more receiving yards. How does that not equate to being a better RB?

6. TitansWillWin2

CJ is going to beat him statistically in every category. To say Campbell was a better RB in an easier era is absurd.

7. TitansWillWin2

Wow dude good job. It's pretty funny how Campbell only has 4 mins worth of video.

Here is another video for you.

8. TitansWillWin2

As I have said before you may like Campbell's style more but CJ is going to end up with a better career. With that being said if you only put Campbell in the HOF because of being one of the hardest runners of all time then you have to put CJ in there for being the FASTEST RB of all time. Notice I didn't have to say one of the fastest.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. TitansWillWin2

If you don't like my posts then put me on your ignore list!

10. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I think you're going to be sadly disappointed. The only reason CJ has managed to get what he has so far is by playing for a team that handed him the ball 2 out of 3 snaps for 6 seasons.

He managed one great season, well woopity-doo! Getting consistently tackled for a loss, and going down at the first sign of contact will not get him the ball in NY, or consideration for the HOF.

Did you even watch EC's highlights? That's the way a MAN carries the rock.

• High Five High Five x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar