Thank You, Chris Johnson

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TheSureThing, Apr 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Spoken like a true hater

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

AKA - AP will be HOF and CJ won't. Sounds right to me.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I really wouldn't call myself a CJ hater. It was really hard not to be extremely pissed at the dude though - especially 2011. With the exception of like 3-4 games, he was absolutely horrendous in 2011.

I bought his jersey after the 2008 season before anyone outside of the Titans fan base even knew who the dude was. I still have that jersey. Although it will sit in the closet for the rest of my days - just like my VY jersey.

I'm just more of a realist, and I'm able place in the middle... just like with anything.

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Anyone want to make a super long term bet about CJ making the HoF?

I firmly say he will not make the Hall, and I'm willing to hear out any bets (real money, not that fake ass moolah).

Keep in mind, that would be 10+ years from now, more than likely. Also, we'd need a cut-off if he doesn't make it in within 8 years of being retired or something. Better put this sh*t in your will because if someone dies before the bet is settled, I still want my money. Yea, I'm cold like that.

5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Oh that guy has no chance in hell.

I'd go as far as saying that Fisher has a better shot of winning the Super Bowl with the Rams than CJ does of making the Hall.

6. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

It just hit me how much it sucks that the guys who have brought the most excitement to our team are hated so much by such a large portion of the fan base(not blaming anyone). Regardless of which side you happen to fall on it should sadden you that this is the state of our franchise. Not since Eddie have we really had someone universally loved and respected by the fans. Even Steve in all his greatness kind of sullied his own reputation towards the end of his life. I really hope we can this turned around because this really sucks.

7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Yea, it does. We are a dysfunctional franchise, that's what happens.

8. XO

XO Nevada Native

That is the nature of the NFL and sports in general.

Put people on a pedestal and prepare to be disappointed.

Especially when you put retards on a pedestal.

I really hope Locker turns the corner and becomes the guy.

That is a guy that should get the attention and respect of our fans. A worthy face of the franchise.

• High Five High Five x 4
  9. Passepartout

Passepartout May Flowers and May Day

Just wished that Locker did not have to get injured all the time. As really need for Locker to become the face and hope of the franchise.

10. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

With vince young as the qb

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar