Thank You, Chris Johnson

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TheSureThing, Apr 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RTH

RTH Meh...

... hopefully not intentional, but why do you sound like a dick replying to me?

2. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Rush yards is the only one I care about. And if he gets 3,000 more, he's a lock according to the history of voters.

3. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

I don't know why you guys are still crying about this. You knew (or should have known) that this cut was coming since the end of the last season. It was simply a money issue, he was not performing enough to warrant an eight million dollar yearly salary this year. In fact his play last year was mediocre at best, nothing special and has been for a while.

I don't think anyone hates him. I don't see any bonfires in the parking lot of LP field with fans burning his merchandise or dudes using cut up pieces of his jersey to wipe their asses with in the porta-johns.

He still won't get a big time contract, I don't even think he realizes that yet. I think he will get between 3-4 million this season and would be shocked if he got anything over 5. He is just simply not worth dropping big money on.

4. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

CJ doesn't belong in the HoF because of one good season. He hasn't been consistent enough to warrant that type of accolade.

If he is voted in though, instead of a bust it should be a statue of him in the fetal position, because that's how he spent most of his games these last few years.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

If he hits 10,000 career rush yards, which is possible, going to be very hard to say "one good season."

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

some of you are still going off a 1,000 yard season being a good rushing season.

1,500 is the new 1,000.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

It is going to be very hard for CJ to catch that number of a 1000 yds sharing carries and averaging less than 4 yes per carry. I am not so sure the little guy can do it. Does CJ have 3000 yds left in career- doubt it. He was exciting to watch for sure, I am not conceding the fact that he was amazing for AWHILE- I have just been left with a bad taste in my mouth about him. I am going to go on a limb and say he plays this year for 2 to 3 million. I will eat my words if I am wrong.

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

?????

those are old school stats

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

what did the micro midget do on thrid and short, other than tell Kern to get ready when he went on the field that is?

10. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Yes. CJ sucks on 3rd and 1. EVERYONE knows that already.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar