Texas/Vince Young fans.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Deuce Wayne, Sep 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

"He was benched because he was injured, and he has shown glimpses of greatness, not as a passer, but as a game changer.

Also, lemmings don't leech onto things. Leeches leech onto things . . . lemmings jump off of cliffs.

That's right . . . Cliffs :)"

Even you admit he's a bad passer.

Exactly. I know what lemmings do. I've played the video game, and I've seen the discovery channel.. You are a combination Leech/Lemming who will suck on to Vince Young, then follow him off the cliff.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

Here's how screwed up the Titans are right now... I actually think putting VY in could help turn things around - not because he's better than Collins (which he clearly is not) but actually because he is worse than Collins.

The coaches know it. They'll hand the ball off to CJ and LW, let Vince throw it maybe 15-20 times a game.

Heck - I don't really see the need for a QB at all on most plays. Imagine what CJ could do with 10 blockers. The position should be more like a nickel back - just situational on 3rd and long.

3. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Anyone know WTH the Collins has done to earn team captain?

4. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

^^Received the votes from his fellow players.

5. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

I know but im asking if anyone knows what he has done. On gameday he doesn't talk to the team, he doesn't motivate anyone. I really don't think some of the captains we have are actaully captains. KVB sure, but Collins? Hentrich?

6. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

^^Apparently what he has done is earn their respect. Could simply be a seniority thing- I understand giving the QB the nod, but the punter? I agree it is a bit odd.

7. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

I don't buy into the patch. Those C's are just for looks. Those aren't the real captains at all. We all know Bulluck is the leader of this team. Along with KVB and Mawae.

8. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

So let's continue losing with Collins at the helm. Good idea.
    I don't care how bad you or anyone else thinks VY is, I'd rather lose with him under center than Collins.

Oh, and you sound absolutely no less arsehattish by posting hater crap than the homers do with their homerism.

9. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

This just proves how big of a homer you are. You just want to see Young play and don't really care if we win or not.

10. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

We're not winning, bright one.
    Two, if we're gunna lose, I'd rather lose with someone who has his best years ahead of him than behind.
    I guess since you want Collins in there instead of Vince, I can call you a Collins nut-adhesive?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar