Texas Senate wants VY back...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by VinceIsGod, Feb 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VinceIsGod

VinceIsGod Guest

By any means necessary...

The Texas Senate honored Vince Young today, and one senator proposed that they declare VY traded to the Texans.

FWIW, I think Vince is in the right place. The Titans are a great organization and are set up for a long run of playoff appearances/wins and a few SB's.

2. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

lmao..
    thats hilarious.

Well they can kiss our Tennessean butts.. we're not letting him go regardless of what their senate votes.

3. Vince10

Vince10 Camp Fodder

The measure was entirely intended to needle the Texans. Rightfully so.

4. aloving77

aloving77 Camp Fodder

I'm from Texas and I like Vince right were he is.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Mario Williams must really be miserable right now.

6. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

First they take David Crockett.. Now they want Vince??? I think its high time we keep some of our folks!

Yes I know Vince is from TX. But he was from TN first (NFL)..

7. Ewker

Ewker Starter

hmmm, wonder what we can get for him in a trade..might be worth looking into

8. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

unless they give us all of their draft picks for the next decade, I wouldn't support it :grrhee:

9. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Nah, I think the money keeps him happy

10. TD10

TD10 Camp Fodder

I was thinking the same thing. The Texans really have nothing that we want and all their best players put together aren't worth Vince. They had the chance to have him and they messed up, he belongs in TN now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar