Texas A&M to the SEC?

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by TitanJeff, Aug 11, 2011.

?
  1. Yes. And I think it's going to happen.

8 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. Yes. But I don't think it'll happen.

2 vote(s)
    10.0%
  3. No. But I think it'll happen.

6 vote(s)
    30.0%
  4. No. And I don't think it'll happen.

4 vote(s)
    20.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Texas A&M used to be in the SEC and pretty big rivals with Arkansas so it's not that hard to see them in the SEC. Clemson would be good because they're in state rivals with South Carolina and they have a pretty good program. Pass on GT, Clemson is a stronger athletics program.

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I'm actually trying to transfer to either UT Austin or Texas A&M. Yea, huge rivals, but that stuff isn't a big deal to me. I'm not a fan of either football team, so it wouldn't bother me.

Great sports management programs at both schools though.

3. The Playmaker

are you going into sports management? that's what i'm doing at bama

4. RavensShallBurn

That's the plan. I'll be finished with my GE classes after this semester. I've got to call around to schools I'm looking at to see what may or may not transfer as far as classes I'll be starting in a few weeks. I would hate to take classes this semester that won't transfer.

Looking at:
    UT Austin
    Texas A&M
    UT Knoxville
    Louisville

I really feel like moving far away though. That's what college was always about when I thought about it at a young age. I'd love to go to UT Austin. I love that city and have family nearby. It's extremely competitive just to get into their undergraduate sports management program. Not going to get my hopes up with that.

I know you're further along than me, so if you have any tips for me, PM me, please! ;)

Sorry for getting off topic, everyone. :scared:

5. The Playmaker

You're farther than me, I'm a Sophomore this year. Bama doesn't have an undergraduate program, just graduate, but I'm about to get an internship in the athletics department.

I wouldn't worry about distance though, who knows where we head after school. Where do you go now?

6. RavensShallBurn

For some reason I thought you were about done.

I'm currently at MTSU. There's no undergraduate program here. Even if there was, I'd still want to transfer.

7. The Playmaker

Nah just starting. I've talked about it before though because I've always wanted to go into this field so that's probably why.

I wouldn't worry about moving far away though because in that field most of the jobs are in cities. I'm hoping for Nashville (crosses fingers for Titans), Atlanta, or Memphis.

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Texas A&M isn't near dirty enough to survive in the SEC. They'd become Vandy.

9. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

No, they weren't.

10. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

They should replace the Tennessee teams with the Texas teams. UTjr would do better in the big east.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar