Texans working to get Moulds

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Mar 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Slipjack

Slipjack Guest

AGREED!!! Carr can't make a throw laying on his back.

2. Overalls

Overalls Starter

Thank You, but the Texans have only played FOUR seasons. However I would like to point out that for the last THREE years the Titans have gone down hill. 2003 12-4, 2004 5-11 (the year the Titans were in the basement) 2005 4-12. So once again it's not that hard to prove a TENNHEAD wrong. Thank you, please play again.

3. tyrant539

tyrant539 Guest

So you acknowledge that we had 12 wins not that long ago? Maybe you guys will break .500 some day buddy keep hope alive, keep hope alive....:winker:

4. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

i have no idea who chester pitts is lol

5. maximus

maximus Starter

2006 will be the Texans 5th year in the league.
    In the Texans first four years, they did not make the playoffs-the first team in NFL history not to.

Meanwhile the Titans have gotten worse, but it was due to the cap. The Texans have done much improving either. I think they have gotten worse from last year, if Im not mistaken
    See its not hard to prove a TEXICAN wrong

6. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Dumb TexiCAN'TS

7. Overalls

Overalls Starter

Sorry, but where did you prove me wrong. I never said we wern't worse last year from the year before. The statement that I corrected was that we have spent 5 years in the basement, not spent 5 years out of the playoffs. The Titans were in the basement of the division just season before last and actually had a worse record last season. Thus if you said that we have spent 3 out of the last 4 years in the basement you would be right, but that's not what was said. So Minimus maybe you should try again. YOU have failed to do anything except to prove you have a comprehetion problem. Sorry.

I am however concerned about the racist tone of your TEXICAN remark. You do realize that some of the greatest historical figures in Tennessee history chose to die as a Texican don't you. Remember we are the state it's better to die for than live in Tennessee.

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

FIrst:

Moo

Cows were 4th in AFCS, 16th in AFC and 32nd in NFL - NO SMACK ALLOWED!

Second:

Yes it is correct that Tennessean earned the nickname the Volunteer state by kicking the Mexicans out of Texas. Then as soon as the Tennesseans leave ...

9. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

... they found they had all moved to Tennessee ;)

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

do we have to do this again?
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar