Texans @ Titans OGT

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TennesseeTitans, Sep 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

Dude...

2. Titan_Cam

Titan_Cam Camp Fodder

I get what you're saying but that goes for every player, not just the QB. Michael Griffin bit on playaction and gave up two huge plays. The defense in general gave up too many long passes. The entire secondary had issues and they are just as accountable as KC. Only bright spots in this game to me were CJ, Washington and Britt.

I agree Vince could have made some plays with his legs when pressured but I'm not all that confident he would have made some of the plays Kerry did. I still don't trust Vince's accuracy and consistency.

How ironic that we get the offensive playmakers in place and the defense starts sucking.

3. Titan_Cam

Titan_Cam Camp Fodder

Psychop, Kerry surely doesn't get the majority of blame for this loss but the guy still has a point about playing in the clutch. KC gave away the opportunity to tie and at least play for overtime.

With KC in our offense has to be precise. Most of the time that is fine but when plays break down Kerry's only option is to throw it away. That's what happened on our second to last drive. 3rd down, we had to throw it away. Maybe some of that goes to the offensive play calling.

4. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

Which is why he should still be our QB (actually, a multitude of other QB's SHOULD be our QB, just no others on the current roster). He's a game manager. He's serving his purpose. I would rather him throw it away than to throw it to the nearest defender. Memories here must be short. Collins pulled a couple games out for us last season. Even then, he shouldn't have to. He's our QB to keep mistakes minimized. These past two games aren't games to fuel this agenda. "Bench Collins"? Yeah, in favor of who?

5. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

You didn't prove anything. I'm not blaming kerry for the loss. Im saying kerry could not win it for us when we needed him to win it.

6. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

Ahh, so now we're going to play this game. Sure. Take a look. I never accused you of blaming Collins either. Ever heard of implications?

7. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

:rolleyes:

8. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

^^^^ Busted. :gag::grrhee:

9. Michi40

Michi40 Lost bullet

!

:baghead:

It felt odly stupid to lose this way, but our pass D was a dream for Schaub (although he was superb), If the guy is exploiting our zone coverage, shift to cover 2, some mixed coverages with cb blitzing or whatever man to man needed.

C'mon coaches! Don't stare at they headlights like an scared deer and react!

10. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Since this thread is 31 pages long, am I to assume the server held up better than the Titans secondary today?

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar