Pre-Game Thread Texans @ Titans Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

Anybody see the end of the Indy game? I forgot what it was like watching a good game.

2. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

The end to that Indy game was insane

Damn, the Rams kicker just hit a 54 yard field goal with 26 seconds left. They were about to tie the 49ers for the 2nd time this season.

Deep down, Fisher is actually mad he was 26 seconds away from setting an NFL record that would never be broken -- 2 ties in 1 season, against the same damn team..

3. ImTheCrew

ImTheCrew Starter

Tons of Hispanic texans fans.

4. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

I was at the bar but was there a lot of talk about how bad Griffin was on that first TD? Made me barf.

5. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

I counted 10 drops that weren't even arguable, and two of those after they showed the graphic for the first time that there were 6. Don't know how they only came up with 6.

6. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Nope, I'll look into it though.

7. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

I think everyone wanted to be Tyler Durden at one point after seeing that movie. :)

8. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

They're 9/10th of the way to being a part of Mexico.. what do you expect?

9. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Like yall don't have a ton of hispanic people in TN.

10. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

There were lots of Hispanic Tejans fans around me today, they were cool. There were lots of white Tejans fans around me today, they were honestly pretty neutral. The one black woman Tejas fan was the worst human being I have ever seen in public. Her weave was made from old Barbie hair, and I made sure she knew it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar