Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Texans @ Titans Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Moolah:
    $77
    we won but i hated the 2nd Q play calling. same crap they did last year when the chargers come back to beat us in OT
    • Tip Jar Donor

avvie Ke ali'i o na okole

McNair
    Moolah:
    $1,479
    Aloha, just back from the sports bar... And lemme tell ya, I was one damn proud #31-wearing mofo when Finny sunk their battleship with that INT!!

Damn, my day is made! :) :logo:
  2. BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Moolah:
    $2
    Jacksonville already down a touchdown to Indy. 0-3 is in sight for the media darling Jaguars.
  3. teegee Guest

Interesting fact...Steve Slaton had 104 rushing yards at the half -- he ended up with 116. I would have thought he had more than that -- seems like he had some good gains after halftime.
    • Staff / Moderator

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks!

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $1,665
    Apparently the guy was hard to tackle because they had hold of him a couple of times and just let up and he kept right on going.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $9,504
    I wasn't overly impressed with the Titans wins because of the quality of their opponents but the Jags are looking pretty good at Indy and the Bengals hung in there with the Giants.

3-0 be sweeeeeeeeet.
  4. Jwill1919 Coach

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $2,320
    I thought the offense looked really good up until the 2nd half. There were some nice passing plays, as well as good running plays. I hated the fact we went total "sit on it" offense in the second half, we didn't even attempt to get a first down, we were way too content with just sitting on our lead and letting our defense get worn out. I feel bad for those guys sometimes. I wish Buddy Ryan would come down there and punch an offensive coach:)

Overall, we are 3-0 and our passing game looks 100% better than it did all through the VY era, didn't see a single drop by anybody, KFC threw a couple bad balls, but also made a couple of plays with his legs, who'd a thought! Go Titans.

Finny for Pres '08
  5. Hoffa Not Family?Then freak you you freakin' freak

Matthews
    Moolah:
    $1,174
    Hope VY took note of how Collins handled throwing and INT. He went back in and took control of the offense and led the team to victory.

No towel on his head and pouting on the sidelines...
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $9,504
    Anyone think "here we go again" when Collins tossed that early INT?
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 I'm a mean old man

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,992
    I admit that's what I thought.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.