Texans @ Titans Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Good run by White. Give some breathing room.

2. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

Cmon...get a first down...

3. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

i knew it. i knew this would work out exactly like it did.

4. dontdraftcutler

Crap. Well, our defense got to rest for about 45 seconds. Dammit I hate our conservative azz offense sometimes.

5. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

These damn announcers are just praying for something good to happen to the Texans

6. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

did we really just give it to Lendale right there?

7. dontdraftcutler

I predict Finny will get a pick on the next Cows drive and it will be game over.

8. teegee

teegee Guest

The offense has had horrid field position in this half -- but they still have to be able to get a first down or two. If only to give the defense a rest and make the Texans actually have to put together a long drive rather than having a fairly short field. When is Fisher and the O-coordinator going to figure out that you have to play offense for 4 quarters -- not just for one half?

9. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

i hope they ask fisher on the jeff fisher show why they came out in the 2nd half and played conserative to let the Texans stay in the race till the end.

10. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

doesnt fisher realize that if we only go 3 and out in the 4th qaurter, our defense gets really tired?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar