Texans Talk has a whole new look.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Apr 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

still waiting for SK's and Puck's retort.:rolleyes:

2. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

That meant to say "have you" .....

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

:ha: I didn't even notice that...

no wonder we didn't hear from them...

4. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Yep, I'm a Mac guy. However, I just ordered a used Dell laptop with XP Pro on it. I'm gonna have to spend a coupla dyas doing nothing but dismantling most of it so it will work :grrhee:

Why a Dell? It was the only brand I found that was wireless for under $300. Surely even a Windoze machine could do something as simple as net/email without self-destructing, right?

5. Blazing Arrow

6. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

:lol: .. carpy's post reached australia...

http://www.thebear.com.au/SIForums/shwmessage.aspx?ForumID=19&MessageID=13095&TopicPage=1

quote from the original poster...

"I am trying to find out exactly where the article was posted but I kid you not this is no joke, an American Colts Fan showed me this on a Colts message board."

another quote on the board..

"And on top of being a football God, Danny is apparently a genius as well. Don't know how many 19-year olds I know running around with a completed Bachelor's Degree."

7. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

another quote from the poster..

"All I have managed to do is trace this back to another Colts message board where someone posted this as their first post. It was edited on the message board it appears.

If this is all a hoax why would someone do this? This is very odd. Ill still try and get a link."

too funny!!

:rotfl:

8. Blazing Arrow

That is funny. The comments are great.

9. Blazing Arrow

The guy is on Coltfreaks posting asking for a link of info. I replied that I had seen on on TT and that due to recent board changes I can not find the link back .... :grrhee:

This could be pretty ammusing.

EDIT: The guy just posted that "someone"(me) on coltfreaks said the Texans had shown interest as well.

10. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

did you notice the title of the aussie thread..

'who is Daniel Gunn?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar