Texans Talk has a whole new look.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Apr 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

The report I hear is that the mods from the official Texans forum did not like the way the new board was working, lots of crasher or what ever so they talked to the owner of TT and he was willing to let them install the old software on TT. Only people that were on the official MB still exist and if you comment on it at all you are pretty much banned.

I guess if you can't beat them ban them .....

"Oh, no room for Bender, huh? Fine, I'll go build my own Lunar Lander! With blackjack and hookers! In fact, forget the Lunar Lander and the blackjack! Ah, scr$w the whole thing." - Bender

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Why didn't you just reregister? Maybe Blazing Arrow #11? Have you been singled out with some kind of ip band? Is there an email issue when you register? I don't quite get what the deal is. I had 30 posts or something there and my account was just wiped out. I registered with the exact same name. Those people love you dude. They gave you an award for most respected :suspect: rival fan. Something is rotten in Denmark when a classy guy like you can't post yet they allow a low-life, Tennessee, Turn-coat, **** eating, moonshine guzzlin' redneck like me post.

3. Blazing Arrow

That is what I told them!

I re-registered with "Blazing Arrow", same handle. I have made a post or two but the info I got was from HarryJ. He wanted to make sure I still remembered the bet we made. If there was ever a time for the Nazi lady to be posted it is now.

Oh yeah I have access to the site now ..... like I told Harry though I do not see much reason to post on a board that when one expresses there opinion and it is different from the mainstream they get banned. I can read Texan rhetoric on there main page, thanks.

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

that's what you told them??? F U man. I thought we were pals. :))

no. just go on about the business. I've read plenty enough of your content to know you are not a flamin' troll. I'm like a pet to the coltfreaks board. This is just the feelings of a few admins or something. They will get mellowed out before long, I'm sure. Dude, that board was your domain. You patroled that board with regularity. I read plenty enough of your links back in user group to know you were prodding the herd in all the right places. Sure, you would buzz an utter every now and again but's it not like you ever got over zealous with the ole branding iron. Screw it man. Post on. Everytime you got a legit complaint come aire it right here, in this thread... there is no need to sit back in the user group and ***** about it...

suppers on man. I gotta go eat. Don't let them beat you.

[​IMG]

5. Blazing Arrow

I am not really concerned about it. And I do not think it was directed at me per say but at anyone non-Texans. It makes my point seem stronger if I make it seem as if it is totally directed at me though right?

Like I said I have posted a few comments but the only people really posting right now are mods. There is a funny string going right now about the Texans stenrths/weaknesses.

2 O-lineman get mentioned as strengths but no mention of any weakness on that line. :suspect:

FS gets mentioned but Glen Earl was saved as not a weakness. I questioned that, but no one seems to want to or have an answer. :hmm:

There is another one predicting the 07 outcome. One person says 12-4, several say they will sweep us. Lots of “Vince Young” will not do that to us again, or “the Titans” were just lucky last season. I guess we have had luck since the inception of the Texans organization. :hmm:

6. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

:shake:
    Gunn has been on the watch-list of many scouts since he spent a year in Missouri his junior year of high-school and dominated at that level. Several colleges have attempted to woo him back to the US, but Gunn has remained steadfast in his desire to stay with his family as they travel the world.

Why wouldnt you want the chance to play in the NFL?

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I guess he loves traveling.

8. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Sheezus, what's with all the buttons and icons and little pictures of system tray crap all over the place?? Why do pc users accept this as normal??

When I had windoze, NO FRIGGIN ICONS!! No system trays! No Yahoo bars, google bars, nothing cluttering up the real estate. Programs go in the program list.

9. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

10. Blazing Arrow

You can get rid of them I just like them. I use almost every button on that screen. In 3 clicks after I open IE I have my email up, GoTitans up and my home page. I use the hot key to excel constantly. It does need a little clean up I have not played CoH in a while but I am lazy.

The tool bar I like to be able to search from any page I am on. The reason I have two is one is Yahoo the other is Google. And if I really want to see the entire page I just need to click the full page button and bam I am there.

Let me guess you are one of those Mac guys? Have you unplugged your Mac lately? :moon2:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar