Texans sign DE Antonio Smith from Cards (AP)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Overalls, Feb 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Jesse, stop.

2. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

naw, i know when a team is on the rise. I think the Texans have a lot of Titan fans worried.

Without Albert the Texans are pretty much matched with us if not a little better on offense cause they have Andre Johnson.

Texans still lack the depth at defense but the draft could fix that. It's going to be a knock down drag out fight this coming season between the AFC South.

Im all for a good challenge.

3. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

If you understood you wouldn't keep defending your new player to a bunch of people who could care less. And you call me Radio. :rolleyes:

When your mascot is a bull you should expect to be full of ****.

4. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

And yet you've been proven wrong for 2 seasons now.

5. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Actually the 2nd half of last season we seen the future of the Texans. i think they finally found them selves.

if they play all of this coming up season like that then they should be right there fighting for a post season spot imo.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar