Texans sign DE Antonio Smith from Cards (AP)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Overalls, Feb 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Texxan

Texxan Camp Fodder

12 million guaranteed. THATS the magic number pal. And the deal isnt exactly shocking considering the market availability and what was going to be available in the draft...especially when teams like the Giants, Bucs, Falcons, etc... were after him. He came to Houston first and we locked him up.

Anthony Weaver 1 sack over 3 years. Antonio Smith 14 and a half sacks over the same period. And whom many think is just starting to hit is stride. No we get a stud LB to play next to D. Ryans. Yep.... stupid signing.

2. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Anyone notice how whenever the Texans do something they think are good they come over here to brag about it like were supposed to be impressed?

3. Overalls

Overalls Starter

Anyone ever notice that when a Texans fan post a simple fact that the Texans sign a player that there is a sudden outpouring of TENNheads that rag on said posting. He wasn't bragging. He was defending a move against an onslaught of ignorance. I will remember your posting however if the Titans sign anyone this offseason like Canty.

4. Texxan

Texxan Camp Fodder

Anyone notice how in basically every thread about the Texans thats posted here that the next like 8 posts by Titans fans are all about how its impossible to be a good move? Do you just skip over immediately to the Texans fans RESPONSES or something? I love it when you try to act like you are the objective one here.

5. Texxan

Texxan Camp Fodder

lol... touche.

6. guitarjunkie

guitarjunkie We're Screwed...

Hard to pass up an easy target...

7. Texxan

Texxan Camp Fodder

http://blogs.chron.com/nfl/2009/02/smith_signing_means_texans_mig.html

8. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

If I go to YOUR board to talk about Canty you could say whatever you want about me. It's our board and we will continue to make fun of you no matter what so deal with it.

9. Overalls

Overalls Starter

I understand Radio. I bet you are feeling blissful again today.

10. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Texans are going to be good. i been saying it for 2 season now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar