Texans sign AJ to new deal

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Overalls, Mar 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Overalls

Overalls Starter

The Houston Texans have signed their Pro Bowl WR to a new long term deal. It is a 8 year deal for 60 mil with a 15 mil signing bonus. The deal also frees up 6 mil in cap room. looks like the Texans made a good move on this one.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

now if only the o-line could give the qb more time he might be able to average more than 11 yards per catch. he's a talent though.

3. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

bah, beaten to the punch again :gag:

4. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Congrats Overalls, I think that's a good move for them. Who's your QB next season? (Meant sincerely, and also as about 10% smack)

5. Overalls

Overalls Starter

Honest question/honest answer. Personally I would just as soon go with Sage as our starter NEXT SEASON. I think it would be in the best interest in the team, the fans and Carr not to bring Carr back. Do I think Sage would take us to the Super Bowl, no. However Sage won't cost us anything that we don't owe him. Besides do you think we would be going anywhere with Garcia/Plummer/Brooks or any of the other stiffs out there in FA. I don't. I would be happy if we drafted Kevin Kolb in the 2nd and Levi Brown in the first. We might have a chance at Ahman Green to go with Dayne. The two of them could hold us over at RB for a year.

6. ONUV

ONUV Starter

i wish we had a #1 receiver

7. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

That's what I've been saying since Mason left.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Can Sage lead Houston to 8 wins....err...in the one season.

9. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

Can anyone? :ha:

10. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Overalls, there are some rumblings on a few sites that the Texans will be in a trade to move up and get Peterson. You still would not have a O line or a QB but you would have a good RB, of course you could have had a really good one last season but drafted...let's see who was it? Sorry couldn't resist.:grrhee:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar