Texans prefer Young

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by TitanJeff, Jan 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

on the flip side, whoever the Texans draft, we have to face twice a year.

2. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

Except Vince is from Houston and Cutler is from Indiana, plus, Vinnie's been playing on a nat'l power house for three years. I don't think people really give a crap about Cutler around here for the most part. I like him though and I'd be happy to see in Titan blue.

3. NYTitansFan

NYTitansFan Guest

1. Houston Texans - Reggie Bush, RB USC
    2. New Orleans Saints - Matt Leinart, QB USC
    3. Tennessee Titans – Vince Young, QB Texas

yep thats how its goin down you watch on draft day. as much as i would like to have Bush we have Brown.And if theres any QB that i would want to take Steve's place it would be Vince

4. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Dont you wish draft day was tommorow?

5. maximus

maximus Starter

Yes, but unfortunately tommorrow is 4 months away. For the first time, I will be able to watch the draft on TV and not have to listen to ESPN the radio. Having a small draft party in Tampa with all of my football lovin friends

6. Brian

Brian Big Fan

Lots of people in Tennessee want Cutler over both Young and Leinart. That's insane.

7. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

I'm convinced also that the Texans will end up trading the pick... to the Jets. The Jets will take Young, The Saints, Leinart and we'll get some Bush. Ultimately the Texans end up taking D'Brick at 4.

Draft speculation in January... ya gotta love it! :smile:

8. Brian

Brian Big Fan

The Jets would take Bush #1.

9. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

I think the Jets fans would go nuts if the Jets traded up and didn't take Young. Judging from their message boards they seem to have been swept up in the Vinsanity (not unlike here). But that being said they'll still be happier then in 2005 when Jets GM Bradway traded their first pick for a back-up TE... maybe we should offer them Kinney for the number 4 pick :))

edit: I went to "jetsinsider" and asked them, given the scenario of trading up who they thought the Jets would take. So far they agree with you 100% - Reggie Bush. (I'm surprised)

10. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

I'm hoping the Jets do swap with the Texans - it would be Ideal for us. Bush goes #1 and goes somewhere where he would like to be, NO is more likely to go Leinhart, we get our boy Vince and the Texans get their LT and a few more picks. Win/Win situation across the board and all is good across the land. :))

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar