Texans at Titans prediction thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanMark, Oct 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. memphis_raven

memphis_raven Starter

2. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

great... just what we need... a QB that we don't have film on... >.> #Jags

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

stop the run and we win the game. Texans now have one good corner but the other cb and the safeties still suck! 24 13 Titans

4. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Massive game for us as already stated. We NEED to win this one. Put the Texans in a hole, and put ourselves in a strong position to win the division. If we can't beat them at home, we're not beating them on the road week 17. 0-2 vs. the Texans and we don't deserve no damn playoffs.

I do believe will win though.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

McClain_on_NFL John McClain
    Texans lost S Dominique Barber (foot) for the season. He was one of their best special teams player.

6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I will predict a 31-20 Titans victory.

7. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

the Texans are a schaub injury away from being totally irrelevant...man I hope he doesn't play

8. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

I hope he does play so people don't have an excuse for doubting us. I want to beat them at their full strenght to prove to everyone we're for real.

9. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

winning is way more important than pride in this case, IMO.

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I agree...what is this "prove we are for real" stuff anyway?

Face facts guys, the winner of this division will host one game in the playoffs, and leave the stadium listening to their ticked off fans after the game. Either way it is one and done IMO. LOL THE DIVISION has not had a win since 10/2 for crying out loud.

That said, I see this being something like 20-17 Titans....with or without AJ this comes down to a last second FG by either us or them IMO.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar