Texans at Titans prediction thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanMark, Oct 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

Titans are a 3 point early favorite.

I say 24-20 Titans win

2. pettso

pettso Starter

Sounds about right. Home field should be the difference in this one barring any disasters.

3. BeatADeadColt

BeatADeadColt Camp Fodder

Is AJ gonna play? If he does I'm worried. If he doesn't I we got it locked.

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

With or without Andre, this game is no lock for us.

This is the biggest game of the season for both teams. If we win we will be 4-2 and the Texans will be 3-4... not to mention we will play the Colts and Bengals at home the next weeks. I don't think the Texans could come back from a 3-4 record.

Even though I say it's not a lock, I do expect to win. Look at the last game we played the Texans at home... we were on a 6 game losing streak and KFC was our QB, yet we still manage to jump out to a 21-0 lead early and win 31-17. Let's do it again.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I have zero confidence the front seven can stop Foster and Tate. This defensive line sucks.

6. quagliero

quagliero Teh Awsum

Unfortunately it won't even be close.

Texans 34 - 13 Titans

7. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Depends which bipolar titans team shows up. The happy ones ready to win...or the moody ones who just want to go home and get back in bed.

8. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

I predict a hard fought Titans win. I predict that the Texans will be thinking more about there 2 game losing streak and it will be too much pressure for them to handle. These are not the Steelers we are talking about; when the game is a must win for the Texans they choke and lose. I predict that they will be worn our from a physical game at Baltimore and have to play a rested and refocused Titans unit that wants to redeem itself from the loss to S*!ttsburgh.

I predict that the Titans defense is smothering. I predict that our run game will be effective if not good (80 yards, a score, and a 4.0 YPC). I predict that Swaggelback will shred their defense for at least 325+ yards.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIJJMa3y0ek&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIJJMa3y0ek&feature=related[/ame]

GO TITANS!

9. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

Put down the pint. The Texans arent scoring 34 on the road and the Titans wont be helo to 13. The Titans could lose, but come on... You sound like those delusional Texans fans that predicted the Texans would beat the Ravens 35-20 or 42-17 etc etc .... Just throwing out a score without any consideration to trends or stats or probablities. The Titans only give up 18 PPG. They arent doubling that against a wounded weak Texans team with a bad Head Coach.

If that score happens that means the Titans had alot of turnovers.

I hope you werent being serious.

10. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

You can get my prediction for a small fee of $29.99. But, since you guys are Titan Family, I will give you $5.00 off.

You can get a free prediction after Friday if you feel like waiting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar