Texans at Titans Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Oct 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thunderkyss

thunderkyss Guest

good game guys....... see y'all in December...

BTW, love your QB.....

2. SteveH

SteveH Starter

two wins, fantastic.. how crazy is that though, the Cows outgained us by a mile

3. Penalties nearly killed us...

4. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

We gave up 300 yards passing and close to 150 yards running.....
    We managed 87 yards passing and 111 rushing

Henry was back to his usual 2 yard per carry form

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

a win is a win, dont care how it is done.

now for a Colts loss.

6. eberry

eberry Camp Fodder

Vince 2-1 as a starter (the 1 loss by 1 point to Indy). Not too shabby. If you can say anything, it's that Vince energizes the team he's on. Can't believe the replay on that catch--we were absolutely about to drive down and finish em. Results all the same.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Vince is 2 - 2 as a starter.

8. Titansfan256

Titansfan256 Guest

Dont you mean, UNNECESSARY penalties?

I'm not an employee of the NFL, so I can say what I want about the refs today: these ref's could've helped cost us the game. That "incomplete pass" from Vince to Bennett late in the 4th was CLEARLY a misjudged call and I hope to God the NFL handles these refs.

Dont even get me started on the "unnecessary roughness" call against Vanden-Bosch in the 2nd quarter. All Vanden-Bosch did was shoelace-tacked Carr, and you'd think that he DDT'd Carr by the penalty he received.

The officiating sucked big time, and these refs should be held accountable, in the same way the players are held accountable when THEY screw up.

9. you forgot about the dallas game...

10. eberry

eberry Camp Fodder

I had completely washed that DAL game from my memory banks. Thanks alot. Just kidding, my bad. I seriously had forgotten about it though. Maybe next week.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar