Post-Game Thread Texans 57, Titans 14

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Maker_84, Oct 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gildeleonjr

gildeleonjr Starter

Thank god it is only one loss, although it felt like 3. Being at the game sucked. It reminded me of last year when we were down early but started to come back so I gave them a chance, but then I saw Cassel in the second half. Doneski! We were heckled non stop with nothing to fire back with, it was embarrassing. Although it was good to see plenty of other Titan fans supporting each other after the loss.

Either we come back stronger and tear sh*t up or we fold. This is the easiest schedule we have seen in a very long time. The Titans know it too.

• Cheers Cheers x 2
  2. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

... and it’s still better than any history the Texans have. Which was my point.

3. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

Maloney the Super Bowl means they were AFC Champions. So that’s 1 title. Still one more than the Texans. Typical Texan fan... you beat the Titans so congrats on winning your Super Bowl.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. kenny

kenny Starter

The fact of the matter is: Until Mularkey is gone; this will always be a team that cannot keep up with good offenses that can score quickly. His scheme is far too conservative to keep up with good offenses.

Say what you will about the scoring of points. This team has not done ANYTHING before the half of ANY game this year. It was the same way last year, until like week 5 or 6..... No matter how you see it; Mularkey is holding this team back. There is talent at nearly every position on offense. Yet we consistently fail to take advantage of it. Taywan Taylor has made some big plays & was great in the pre season. When the regular season roles around he rarely sees the field. Henry was making strides in for Murray. Yet, as soon as Murray gets back Henry get very few runs. Take away Murrays' one long run & he has done absolutely nothing this year. Let's be honest; anyone could've made that run. There were linemen down the field in front of him making blocks.

Mularkey is so concerned about hurting the feelings of vets; that better players are not seeing the field. Don't get me wrong; I know Murray is still a better pass blocker. I know he is probably still a better receiver out of the back field. Hell he may be the better RB later this year. However, he has not been healthy & has looked slow. Decker on the other hand; there is NO reason he is getting snaps ahead of Taylor. IDK for sure, but I'd bet Taylor had more yards off his one long catch; than Decker has all year. It's crazy not to put the better player on the field. McCain playing CB is another example..... The guy is a walking joke!! Reed should be playing ahead of him; let alone him taking snaps from Sims. I know Sims has not been great. However, I would rather Sims take a few lumps & learn from them; than see a vet that is NEVER going to get better. McCain vs Hopkins for the best part of the game against Houston!!!! That's stuff a HC should be explaining after a HORRIBLE game!!

Mularkey is allowing his loyalty to outweigh his responsibility to the team.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

1960 and 1961 AFL champions, lost 1962 and 1967, the last year before the SB started.

Lost AFC championship in 78, ,79 and 02.
    Won AFC championship 1999.

6. EC2k BOP

EC2k BOP Starter

How'd that Super Bowl turn out? (see avatar). Same ol Oilers. Still knocking 50 years later. And claiming th AFC is not a title. SUPER BOWL VICTORIES are titles. And in 50 years you have 0. Believe me the Texans will win a Super Bowl in less than 50+ years. Only the oilers and Browns can accomplish that feat. Losers

7. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

The Titans have at least been to one. The Texans won’t win anything as long as they are owned by the McNair family. I have never understood what Texan fan is so proud of?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar