Texan @ Titans Game Quotes

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Sep 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Coach Jeff Fisher
    The defense made the plays when we needed to make the plays .We got the points, we got the turnaround. We didn’t play the game I thought we were going to play. But, we will take the win.

The turnovers, those types of things have a direct effect on the ballgame and they did today. Our offense was in a hole the second half. We couldn’t get going with the difficult field position. But overall I think we took a step forward. I think we got a little better, but we have a lot of things to correct.

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

2. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I LOVE that Fisher is still pointing some things we have to iron out. That's good. Usually he doesn't really talk about what we did do, not what we DIDN'T do. I think he's starting to realize that this is definately an ELITE team and we are a definately a superbowl contender. Next weeks game is going to be quite a test, and I CAN'T WAIT. If we shut down AP, we can do ANYTHING. Slayton ran over us today, which happens sometimes, but Peterson can't get away from us...we have to shut him down.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar