Terrelle Pryor...what pick would you use for him?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by RollTide, Jun 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. That Guy

That Guy Rookie

I think Pryor should appeal his 5 game suspension now. Playing for the Raiders is punishment enough.

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Al wanted him.

[​IMG]

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

please tell me that picture is altered???????

4. Bababooey

Bababooey Veteran

I was hoping TP's career would bust and I think those hopes may have been reassured now that he's in Oakland.

5. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

WR, he's too light to play TE.

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

My thread got your attention all right you wrote about 50 posts explaining why you hate Terrelle Pryor.

Why was it so important for you to try and convince me that he's not worth a draft pick? You sure put a lot of effort into it didn't you?

There is nothing about anything i have wrote on this thread that fits the definition of trolling. Pryor was drafted in rd 3! I gave my opinion and you had every right to disagree but hating on Pryor and Newton seemed a real mission of yours.

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Is this even about skills any longer? I suggested he might be a mid rd pick for somebody and i was attacked simply for having that opinion. Several posters just hate the guy in a way that goes way beyond just football.

This isn't about Pryor's arm strength or delivery it is something more than that.

I find the Matt Jones comparison interesting given that Jones was a first rd pick as a Wr. So what does that do justify my original opinion even more?

8. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

I think it means that Jacksonville is more stupider than the Raiders, and they're pretty real stupid.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Matt Jones destroyed his own career, he most likely would have been a pro bowl caliber receiver if not for the drugs.

10. Bababooey

Bababooey Veteran

Pryor being drafted in the 3rd round by the Raiders in no way speaks towards his value as a football player.

You pretty much have to take any player with high athleticism with a grain of salt with the Raiders, let alone one with shaky history on-field and extremely shaky history off-field.

If you think the Raiders picks of DHB and Mike Mitchell were spot on, then ok, you can think Pryor in round 3 is justified and that Raiders are good judges of value.

If you think that, of course, you pay an immediate price in suspected sanity but you can have that opinion.

I just tend to think taking a player in the second round who, while his name is not really that common, doesn't even warrant a place on the first page of google results for HIS NAME is pretty ridiculous. (Mike Mitchell)

But then again, they took Pryor with a third round pick. :wink2:

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar