Terrelle Pryor...what pick would you use for him?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by RollTide, Jun 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I'm curious in what round would a prospect with a 3.38 rating in Ed Romero's system would be worth? A 4th rd pick maybe?

But that is what i'm saying Pryor is worth. So eddie boy agrees with me then? So how does that make me a troll and why is he arguing with me? Clueless?

My opinion is not the extreme one i think he is worth a mid rd pick. We have done worse in the middle of drafts. Titan fans don't need to be reminded of that. Look at CB or Wr alone.

We are not going to draft him. They wouldn't want to hurt Locker's feelings and god forbid we would not want Rusty to have to go to the practice squad with his incredible skills.

So titan fans need not worry about Pryor in a Titan uni you are safe. Wouldn't want another one of them right?

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

another corrupt loser, yep don't want another one of those for sure.

3. EdRomeo

EdRomeo Football Fan

Rolltide.
    I don't get exactly what problem you have with me.
    I'm forced to ignore the petty and childish nature of your posts because I get bored and like to talk football.
    Maybe you've burned many bridges in this forum and use your douchelike posting style because of previous grudges.
    But, I don't understand why you take this tone with me; we have no history and there is no reason for these needlessly contentious posts.
    All you're doing is justifying what other members say about you.

But, in response to your posted questions the answer have already been posted.
    Maybe if you,lol, I don't know read better you wouldn't have missed this:
    Or this:

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. EdRomeo

EdRomeo Football Fan

If you weren't busy pumping everybody into one group and adopting an aggresive internet loudmouth tone you might have realized a long time ago that I said I wouldn't draft Pryor with any pick for this team but for a team without a QB I could see a 4th round pick maybe.

Your post are troll-like because there (a) needlessly contentious (b) you selective reply/respond to post when you're in debate (c) you often don't have the courtesy to use the quote feature to directly address the people you're debating with. (also the quote feature helps to accurately capture other posters points that way you don't have to leap to false conclusions)

Also, I was never arguing with you.
    I asked you a couple question which you didn't answer and invited you to explain how you broke down the college QB prospects which again you didn't respond to.
    I didn't know that asking questions and trying to actually discuss Pryor skillset compared to other QBs skillset equals arguing.
    Remember:

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Another what? Another draft pick invested in a QB? Yeah, you're right.

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

So i'm the one who is contentious but you are the one demanding a full ranking and explanation of my opinion of several Qbs even after we have had all these discussions before the draft on several boards. Now after the draft is over and i could frankly care less about some of these Qbs because they belong to other teams you want my opinion?

I gave my opinions on these players in many posts. I did not consider Locker-Gabbert-Ponder-Mallette anywhere worth the 8th pick in this draft. Late first early 2nd rd. Same for Dalton. I thought Newton was a top prospect. I said several times that the best player on the board when we picked 8th was JJ Watt.

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Is Rusty Smith iron clad? Is he a guaranteed rock solid backup possible starting solution if Locker goes down?

He might turn out to not even be worth a roster spot. We are talking about a draft pick for 2012.

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

What have i said that is childish or petty? Saying that Pryor is a gifted athlete? Thinking it is wrong to lump all athletic BLACK Qbs like Pryor-Young-newton into one category like they are the same person?

Or how about a poster who considers his own arbitrary ratings on a QB a rubric? Accuracy, Gabbert 3.657! You just made those numbers up!

I have talked about Pryor's performance over 3 seasons as a player, his stats, his record, his 2 straight bowl mvps. Petty? One poster made a big issue out of one play in a game that Ohio state won by 30 points. One play out of 3 seasons but i'm petty?

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I think Rusty Smith sucks. I think Terrelle Pryor will suck more.

10. EdRomeo

EdRomeo Football Fan

This post from you is exactly what I mean by needless contentious and petty.
    Example 1: I asked you if you wanted to discuss the prospects.
    When you claim that I
    ^^ its simply a fabrication a distortion of the truth its completely uneccessary and well petty.
    Here's my actual question:
    Dude, YOU started the thread on Pryor.
    Naturally its relevant to judge him against the other prospects.
    Why would discussing your opinion of the other QBs in comparison to Pryor come as a surprise?

Right.
    And I was simply asking if you wanted explain the why/reason behind your opinions in a organized skillset comparison.
    The answer obviously was/is no.

But the enitre point was my asking doesn't constitute 'arguing' which is another false claim you made in your previos post towards me.

I was never arguing.
    I thought I was entering discussion about Pryor in relation to the other QB prospects, well up until you made it clear that you were intent on arguing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar