Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Terrelle Pryor.....Not worth a draft pick..

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RollTide, Oct 13, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. RollTide All-Pro

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,833

3 of the best teams in the nfl brain stem. KC, Denver and Indy. 1 loss between them. The combined record of the teams he started against is 14-9. Pwned!

The game he missed was against the Redskins and they lost by 10 points.
  2. Smash Soccer God

Schwenke
    Moolah:
    $436
    And some of the worst passing defenses. Broncos 32nd, Chargers 27th, Redskins 24th, Jaguars 14th (and they suck in general), Colts 5th, Chiefs 3rd.

Titans have met Chargers 27th, Jets 12th, Steelers 4th, Chiefs 3rd, Seahawks 2nd, Texans 1st.

There's quite a difference.

(And the Titans are 10th).
  3. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $92
    cherry

picking

stats
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 I'm a mean old man

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,934
    I'm an equal opportunity vendetter. Everyone needs someone to have a vendetta against them!
    Dman and The Hammer high five this.
  4. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $12,955
    He takes a lot of sacks just running around too. Run around in a circle and still no one to throw to? Runs out of bounds behind the line of scrimmage instead of throwing the ball away.

Did it in college too, although he could outrun people a hell of a lot easier back then.
  5. RollTide All-Pro

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,833

Pryor did not play against the Redskins. The Broncos are ranked high in run defense and low in pass defense simply because they have had big leads early and teams have thrown a lot of passes against them. The Broncos are 17th in passing rating against.

The average ranking of those teams in total pass defense is 16th. The average ranking of those teams in opposition QB rating is 16th. So your point is what?

Be warned, trying to argue on the side of Dunce Wayne can be hazardous to your credibility.
  6. Smash Soccer God

Schwenke
    Moolah:
    $436

Same can be said about arguing on your side.

Sure Broncos has big leads, but they sure have a hard time stopping the opponents, no matter who they are. Ask any Bronco fan.

Pryor is a poor mans Cam Newton, fake smile or not. Heck, Pryor makes the same mistakes Vince Young did. Not fooling anyone and relying too much on physical abilities.
  7. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,444
    Indy is one of the best teams in the NFL???

....HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

God, stop talking.

And in his KC game you mentioned- he threw 3 picks.

Jesus, you're terrible at this.