Terrelle Pryor anyone????

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by lilkhmerkid4u, Mar 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

Misconception. Bears over 300lbs start becoming tough and greasy, get one around 250-300 you'll be surprised how good it is.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

I take it you are a strict vegan then? Because if you aren't, you are the one being a hypocrite.

So saying "we have evolved past killing" is laughable, considering that is how we evolved in the first place (partly, anyway).

Humans are animals like anything other; and we eat meat, like any other carnivore. It's the food chain. It's nature. It's not immoral to kill an animal for food. It is the backbone of every ecosystem. As far as I'm concerned,killing and eating your own food is much more commendable than going to McDonalds and eating what they pass as food.

But either way, an animal died.

Granted, the food we eat usually isn't doing any natural ecosystem any favors. But, for example, if all the other carnivores had a moral crisis and started an all plant diet, their ecosystem would tank.

But to your point of it "being logical". Killing animals hasn't been seen as immoral until the last few decades. Simply because that's when all the food started being produced "behind the curtain", and no one saw what people have been doing since the dawn of humanity. It's perfectly logical to hunt to provide food for yourself.

Torturing dogs for petty amusement is not the same my friend.

3. RTH

RTH Meh...

I would say killing unnecessarily is the problem.

Killing animals for food, clothing or even population control is fine with me.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

What is fueling this thread to continue?

5. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Wait a minute. This is a Terelle Pryor thread?

6. RTH

RTH Meh...

Who the f*** is Terelle Pryor?

7. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

TWW2 derailed it. Saying "Why would we want Terrelle Pryor when we did not even want Mike Vick." TWW2 thinks Mike Vick is amazing.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

He seems to like all the guys we all hate or dont care for.

9. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Damn some members here are soooo stupid it hurts.

The members that think shooting something is exactly the same as torturing an animal for years and making it fight to the death are the posters I am referring to.

10. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

And only "Rednecks" hunt eh? What about people that live in the far north? Where it is too harsh for food to grow. Food gets shipped up from down south but it is very expensive. They all rely on hunting seals and caribou for food and clothing.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar