Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Terrelle Pryor anyone????

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by lilkhmerkid4u, Mar 24, 2014.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 6 users.
  1. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $53
    You can really tell who is and isn't cultured in this thread
  2. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,215
    We pretty much all knew that anyway
  3. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $38,718

To have a dog or not have one if I so please.
    JCBRAVE high fives this.
  4. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $38,718

Why not. You own them. It's pretty much a toy.
  5. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $38,718

So it's ok to make your dog jump in freezing water. That's real humane lol.
    Get a boat. It'll do the same thing a dog will.
  6. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,634
    Pets aren't toys buddy. You can't just put them on a shelf when youre done playing with them. Even something like a fish needs your everyday attention, and he might actually live on a shelf, but still, you might not have a soul.
  7. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $38,718

I'm just saying. I feed it everyday, I clean it, I take it outside, etc. Its pretty much my slave. It was once a wild animal that we domesticated. I just don't see the point.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Bonky Starter

Moolah:
    $138
    Actually, I have a boat when I duck hunt. Using it to retrieve a duck defeats the point of sitting in a blind, unless you only want to bag a single duck on every hunting trip.

Oh, and by the way, retrievers love water, cold or not. Sometimes the challenge is to keep the dog out of it, not getting them in.
  8. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $38,718

They think they love cold water. But when they get out i've seen them shivering many times. Hunt shallower water and buy waders.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Bonky Starter

Moolah:
    $138
    Tell you what, you hunt your way and I'll hunt mine. Based on your advice, I'm willing to bet you've never even seen it done in person, but if you have I doubt it was successful.

My point was that many dogs actually serve a purpose. Hunting, working livestock, military/law enforcement, and services for disabled people are a few things that come to mind.