Terrell Owens

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Big Time Titan, Mar 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I'd like to add TO if we're still looking at adding a WR. But I did see our guys working out and Gage and Britt do look like they're in good shape so we'll be just fine.

I still think that if we're entertaining the idea of bringing in a FA WR, then TO is our best option.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

No no no no. I didn't say he was a cancer or a locker room ticking time bomb. I said he drops balls AFTER someone else brought that up. I love his abilities, but Nate kills me so T.O. would only kill me more. Who the hell is Nate Washington? He's suppose to drop stuff, his name isn't T.O.. When Owens blows it, it really hurts because he's suppose to be the star. I don't mind the circus he travels with, I don't mind the funny character he is. I just would want to chop his head off if he dropped a ball that should be converted for a 1st & 10.

Plus Kenny is looking like Owens + Marshall. Why mess that up? If Kenny doesn't emerge as the dude we all think he'll be, we can always sign T.O. next next season. He'll be open to move from where ever he lands in 2010.

3. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I'm gonna go ahead and concede on this TO subject. Not gonna happen. It was just a thought.

A side note, if McNabb were to get traded to Oakland, could they also sign TO? Now how dramatic would that be?

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Do you want the universe to explode? That's what would happen in that scenario.

You, me, and the old lady I see walking her dog right now would all be gone. Of course Al Davis wouldn't die, that guy is 162 and still alive!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar