Terrell Owens might not play against Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans News, Nov 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans News

Titans News Guest

Bills receiver misses practice with a strained hip, leaving his status for Sunday's game unclear.

Link to full article

2. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

even when he's in the game nowadays he's not playing ...

hang 'em up man ...

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

But he's such a good teammate now...

4. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

You know, now that you mention it he might be a good fit here. ;)

5. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Even with him playing, I like our chances against Buffalo. And without him, even more.

So either way, we're gonna bring it come Sunday. So with or without T.O., betta get ya popcorn.

6. nfl gossipgirl

nfl gossipgirl Camp Fodder

Terrell is very disappointed with his stay in Buffalo. They are losing and he's frustrated. He is having to accept that this is probably the end of his playing career. His injury is questionable.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar